Myrtle Rust Transition to Management Group
Terms of Reference
- To oversee the implementation of the Myrtle Rust Transition to Management (MRT2M) Program and ensure that program outcomes are achieved. It will do this by monitoring program delivery, considering any triggers arising that necessitate a review of the program and modify deliverables as new information is provided, with reference to the program success indicators outlined in the Plan for Transition to Management of Myrtle Rust.
- To establish a Scientific Advisory Group (SAG) with its own specific Terms of Reference as agreed by the MRTMG.
- To assess advice from the SAG on technical issues and research priorities relating to the MRT2M Program.
- To commission project activities to meet the objectives of the MRT2M Program.
- To approve funding to other parties towards agreed projects that are in the national interest.
- To review the operational plans provided by other parties, including allocation and phasing of resources, and confirmation of resource and activity allocation with reference to program success indicators.
- To make publicly available on the MRT2M website any new knowledge, data and practices that facilitate a transition towards ongoing management to enable affected industries and governments to manage Myrtle Rust into the future.
- To conduct scheduled reviews of the MRT2M Program at least once every two months during the first year and at least quarterly during the second year of the program. Review outputs will focus on the reporting of progress made towards the delivery of Program objectives with reference to success indicators; analysis and identification of any review triggers; and providing feedback on planning and implementation of the Plan for Transition to Management of Myrtle Rust to facilitate refinement of the National Principles for Transition to Management.
Minutes of Meetings
The minutes from the following meetings are available:
- #2 on 20 December 2011
- #3 on 24 January 2012
- #4 on 29 February 2012
- #5 on 27 March 2012
- #6 on 15 May 2012
- #7 on 27 June 2012
- #8 on 21 August 2012
- #9 on 16 October 2012
- #10 on 11 December 2012
- #11 on 19 February 2013
- #12 on 16 April 2013
- #13 on 28 May 2013
- #14 on 25 June 2013
- #15 on 9 October 2013(final in session meeting)